Friday, June 21, 2013

Girls and Photos are Like Coffee and Creamer.

Friday, 21st June 2013
23:04 p.m.
Narcissism generation.


Don't know why but girls surround me are having the same hobby; taking photos as much as possible then upload it into social media such as Twitter, FB, Instagram, Path and other freaking clients. I only have Twitter, FB and this blog :|
I do prefer to share some photos here, in my blog haha and below are several pretty pictures of my friends..


Girl-mate in FE UII Promo Team. They are really prettyyy  


Classmate! 3 years together no one can replace 


May be I used to know why I'm not that maniacs to take some photos.
Because simply I'm not that pretty.
Bahkan seorang teman sempat berkata;
"Hanya terima foto dari DSLR bukan Camera360."
lol. Masyuuuk.

Antykahfi.

No comments:

Post a Comment