Saturday, September 11, 2010

you, your 'behel' and purple shirt ♥

saturday, sept 11, 2010
22:08 PM





You seem like the type
To love em and leave em
And disappear right after this song.
So give me the night
To show you, hold you
Dont leave me out here dancin alone

You cant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please dont waste my time, time, time, time, time
Im not tryin to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one

Cause shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova ♥



dancing~~~
through this rain and this damn cold, under my inyiminyi blanket
aaaa can't stop smiling, can't slowing down my heartbeat
behelmu tu lho !!! pengen tak tarik aaaaa :D
is this love ? could I call myself is inlove ?


singing aloud~~~~

Dia dia dia cinta yang ku tunggu tunggu tunggu
Dia dia dia lengkapi hidupku
http://akhza.com/liriklagu
Dia dia dia cinta yang ‘kan mampu mampu mampu
Menemaniku mewarnai hidupku uuu
ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ


PLAK ~~
realized i'm not proporsional enough for him
but let this love be like always
let it works, for a while :)


lovelovelove
antiikus

No comments:

Post a Comment