Saturday, August 28, 2010

missing :(

saturday, august 28, 2010
23:17 PM
in state of my mind







i miss when i'm in love.. ~ miss to meet someone new ~ miss to feel surprised when i get his text ~ miss to hve some chat with him ~ miss the lately night call ~ miss his morning text just said "wake up anty" ~ miss the way how we could hve a lunch ~ and do i miss when he came then said to me "i need to talk, anty :)"


i miss when i get mad of you ~ miss when feel jealous to other girls ~ miss the way you hold my hand ~ miss your voice when you said my name ~ miss when your hand mess my hair up ~ miss the way you wipe my tears off ~ miss how you said "i love you, anty"


i'm already missing that way :(
or maybe i miss you already ?



I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone..



antiikus :")

No comments:

Post a Comment