Saturday, November 3, 2012

Summer Comes to an End.

Saturday, November 3rd 2012
6:45 pm
It's already three!



Hey you, mblo! Now, I'm about same with you. My boyfie is now having a Protofolio trip with Tim Promo FE teams and I trap at home. This kinda thing which make me sad the most. I should have my-three-monthversary with him, at beach, together with my team-mates. I WISH I CAN ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE OF BEACH AT 5 IN THE MORNING! But grandpa ruins anything. Inhale exhale.
Well, thinking the beach is staying still and hoping that another opportunities will come sooner is the best deal for me now.

Talking about beach, this one is my favorite beach! Pok Beach.
I came there last summer. The place is just close to Indrayanti Beach. The place is quite hard to find, but believe me, this beach is awesome. The sand was purely white. Even you can scrolling down above the sand. 
Yeah summer is over now. Gonna miss those summer sunshine and clear skies. But now, Rain is overwhelming. 



This is the best spot. The tree was kind of photogenic. lol




Palembang shirt given from him. Size for men, huh?



While people are dancing in the rain, we danced above the sand. Shoe-less.




Well, I'm enjoying this rest of satnite by watching some Korean dramas and Korean TV series all night long. Laughing and sipping my coffee. Not that bad.
Antykahfi.

No comments:

Post a Comment