Wednesday, July 7, 2010

come to me, not my dreams :-*

wednesday, july 7th 2010
13:46 pm
more, post in english


i have a senior . just like another senior . but i dunno why he's so sparkling in my eyes . tall strurdy wise (maybe) and absolutely handsome on my first sight :D . and 3 years ago, it was our first meeting . i adore adore adore him too much !
maybe some of you dont know whose people i'm talking about . you can imagine HIM like the picture bellow



yeah yeah yeah . this damn hot guy is precisely same with HIM . hahahahahah LOL :D or if you prefer to asian guy, you can imagine HIM with this damn cute guy



i know HIM when i was in elementary school . i was on 4th grade and HIM on xxx grade LOL . in my junior high school i met HIM again ! cmiw miw miw he was better than in elementary school . but still he didnt know me yet . then 3 years later, i met HIM AGAIN and AGAIN ! he looked more mature and absolutely more handsome than before :) after waiting for 4 years finally he know meeeeeeeeh :3 :3 :3 oh god oh gosh by chatting application, he knew me and then we shared about many things . about his occupation, about humor, about future bla bla bla and i still remember how he chat me like this
"hey xxx why we always in the same school since we are in elementary school ?"

"dunno why, it must be you follow me wherever i go hahaha"

"hmm talk to my hand dude -_-"

"haha, but when i have graduate then enter the college, you have to follow me again ya :)"

"hihi okay, i will :D"

it was 3 years ago, then you know what ? he entered the faculty of piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip that i never thought to enter there -_______________- sorry dude, i cant prove it for now :(
and these 3 days i dreamt of HIM . he always feel like the same, like three years ago :)



just for you know mas,

i adore you :)






antiikus :)
please comment if you find wrong grammar :p

1 comment:

  1. hey , kalo kakak kelas mu pas sd , kakak kelas ku juga dong . hmmmm .. siapa ya ?

    ReplyDelete